Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Will miracles never cease. Had to sneak this photo in of my DH replacing a button on his shorts. I had told him I was too busy for such a task and told him if I wasn't around he would have to do these things for himself and so he did just that. Is this the start of a whole new beginning I wonder???? The concentration!!!!!!

Took the three Grandies to the Australian Reptile Park on Tuesday thank goodness it was a nice sunny day. The kids had a ball Gregdad and I were exhausted. There is always lots to see at the park, animals wandering around, crocodile feeding and lots of other interesting things to do



These are my "FRIENDS" parcels already wrapped and were posted of to Laura in America last Monday. This was a fun swap run by Khris at Sew Prim Khris. You had to make or collect a gift for each letter of FRIENDS. I hope Laura likes what I have sent her.


Recently I purchased a cute little Summer hat pattern from "Little Betty" blogspot and made these hats for Zoe. I made 3 hats and of these 2 were reversible so she now has 5 hats for Summer.






I have finally started the blue and white quilt. The picture below is the quilt that Lou wanted made from all the beautiful fabrics she has had for over 25 years. The date on the bottom of the photo taken from an old magazine is dated 1996. I found this picture in amongst all the fabric.




(((HUGS))) Roz.

2 comments:

Jan Maree said...

Well done getting DH to sew his own button on! And great hats for the grandbaby! Too cute! Blue and which quilt should be a winner too. happy stitching!

Curtains in My Tree said...

Hi did you get my email about we are partners on the button swap?

I need a man who can sew on a button and I need a granddaughter but won't get either LOl

Janice