Sunday, August 14, 2011

Parcel opening

A few weeks ago I received this parcel from my Mug-Rug swap partner in America. Because I didn't want to open it until Diane had received my parcel I have waited patiently. Well today I have opened my parcel (as you can see already opened by Australian Post) so I was hoping nothing had been taken out.

How thrilled am I to have received this wonderful package of goodies. Diane has made a beautiful mug rug in the colours I had requested. There is a jar of her homegrown, homemade Hot Pepper Jelly that sounds yum, some Delicious chocolates a couple yards of red and blue rick rack, a postcard and thank you card. How lucky am I.


This is my beautiful mug rug but I think I will be using this as a mat on my table it is quite a big mat. Thank you Diane for being a great swap partner.



This is what I made and sent to Diane. the mug rug, a coaster and 3 little owls. I also included

two fat quarters. These were the colours Diane chose.



3 comments:

Jan Maree said...

wow! You received some gorgeous goodies but I really love what you sent too! Both of you did really well it seems!

Unknown said...

Both Mug Rugs are Great..Love that you put a little Icon on Diane's..
cheers

Teresa said...

Hi Roz, I love the mug rug you received from your partner...so much detail. The hot pepper jelly sounds amazing. I really love what you made and sent to your partner as well. It is perfect and I know she will love it. The owls are gorgeous too. You always make such beautiful things. Have a great day xx