Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I am still around.

Or is that going around the bend?????
Sorry I have not been posting but I have been somewhat busy looking after DH after his operation. All went well he had 5 by-passes which was a rather large shock to us all but he is recovering well and if he doesn't want me to nag he goes for his daily walks and does all his exercises.
I have also taken on looking after my wee grand daughter Zoe for 2 days a week. She is 5 months old now and such a delight and so contented..
I have no computer at present seems it wanted to keep blacking out so it is in for repair I am sending this message on DH's computer. I hope to be back in action next week when I can post some photos.
(((HUGS))) Roz.

2 comments:

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Hi Roz,
Thanks for your lovely comment at Simply Christmas. It sounds like you have your hands full at present, so I'm glad you are enjoying all the Christmas preparation over on my blog.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

retdairyqueen said...

Thankyou for visiting and your kind words
Life is a bit tough at the moment It helps to know people care
I have enjoyed my visit to your blog