Saturday, June 12, 2010

Baby Zoe Grace

Is now home and seems to be doing very well. I just wanted to share these few photos.
Zoe came home from hospital dressed in the layette her Mum came home in 35 years ago.
She looks absolutley beautiful and apparently the mid wives at the hospital were thrilled to see a new baby go home in something more than a Bonds all in one. The jacket was a wee bit big but she certyainly does look very cute


My daughter Danielle assures me Zoe does open her eyes but I seem to only ever see her sleeping but who's complaining lets hope it lasts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful, but you already know that :)

RG said...

Oh Ros,
Congratulations to you all. she's so beautiful!!

Thankyou so much for your lovely kind words left on my blog.
They are greatly appreciated.

Hugs to you,
Robyn xx

PS I'm commenting here as you are set to no-reply.
Thanks so much again for leaving me a comment :-)

Teresa said...

Oh Roz... she is absolutely beautiful. Love the gorgeous layette too. Congratulations. Thank you for your lovely words on James and his friends car accident. It is greatly appreciated xx

Sew Useful Designs said...

Too beautiful for words!

I adore her special outfit... please give her a kiss from me! There is nothing more beautiful in the world than a baby.

Hugs! Vikki x